MATT COOK grew up on the Jersey shore. The real one. But instead of learning how to surf or skate like his friends, he spent his time honing his video game and action figure skills inside the safety and comfort of his bedroom. Not much has changed except he’s now doing that in LA. He’s a current member of the Main Company at the Groundlings. A founding member of the sketch comedy group Big Boss and performs improv with other groups all over town. Matt’s been on 2 Broke Girls, Whitney, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Kickin’ It, and reoccurred as Upton “Choirboy” Cruickshank on NBC’s Harry’s Law. D&D has become a driving force in his life and rarely travels anywhere with out his character sheets and dice. Matt is currently spending much of his time in Crit City, USA and looking to take up permanent residence there.
Dar'Jjeeki (Character Sheet)
Dar’Jjeeki has only recently gotten a handle on his shape-shifting abilities. He uses his multiple forms for different purposes but almost always for the same goal. To eat. Or drink. Or to take something that he really wants. Or kind of wants. Or thinks would be fun to take. He’s mischievous and easily bored.
Dar’Jjeeki spent 100 years believing he was just a very smart, very lucky rabbit. But now, he is a Hengeyokai Wild Mage with very little awareness or control of his abilities. He has set out into the world to see what new experiences await him. He will fight for those who cannot fight for themselves! He will defend those who have no defenses! And he will devour any tasty morsels that are foolish enough to be in his general vicinity!
- KLEPTO: Successfully steal something. (Unlocked in The Prologue: 002)
- GERONIMO: Fall and take more than 3d10 damage. (Unlocked in The Prologue: 003)
- SPEED LIMIT: Roll a natural 20 on Initiative. (Unlocked in Episode 001)
- LOREMASTER: Recall (with detail) something from a previous session. (Unlocked in Episode 017)
- NEW POWER-UNLOCKED!: Create strong flavor text for an action your character performs. (Unlocked in Episode 018)
- POUNDED: Have to finish a drink right after filling your drink. (Unlocked in Episode 019)