Just like crossing a river in D&D, streams can be a mighty foe for the unprepared.
That's why we want YOUR HELP in making the most awesome song for us to use as the introduction to our live play sessions. If we select your song, not only will you earn tons of #FrontStreetCred, but you'll also get a bundle of goodies from us.
- This is an intro song for a raw, unedited version of Crit Juice. It should pump people up.
- Songs should be approximately 40 seconds long, or have a 40 second segment that can be isolated to work as the intro.
- Song must be completely original. No sampling or stealing of copy-written materials.
- Songs don't need to have lyrics if you aren't into that.
- Songs with lyrics should not specifically reference player characters, as we could possibly use this for 5E, Crit Juice Classics, and one-shots.
- If you decide to reference one player/DM, you should probably reference them all (so everyone is happy).
- Files can be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org in .mp3 or .wav formats.
- All submissions must be received by 7pm PST on March 3rd, 2016.
As always, these sorts of rules apply, TLDR we get the rites to your song for our usage.
Grand Prize (1):
- Giant bundle of awesome! (Some awesome stuff from Wizards of the Coast, and then some!)
- A brief appearance on the Crit Juice stream to be congratulated by the cast!
- Smaller bundle of awesome. (Lesser WotC loot, and some additional things!)
- Mention on the podcast/live stream.
Can't wait to hear your jams! If you have any questions or comments, tag #TheBardsChallenge on Twitter!