GARY M SOLDATI hails from the streets of Western Massachusetts. On these mean streets, Gary discovered comic books, basketball and his dwarven heritage. One of those things isn’t entirely true. Gary has struggled with “salt and pepper hair” but appreciates that his grayness has earned him a solid “young father” typecast for Target, Continental Tires and Direct TV commercials. After years of stage and Shakespeare work, Gary studied under Barbara Marchant from the William Esper Studio and performed stand-up in New York. Since moving to Los Angeles, Gary has been writing, performing and “studying” comedy while his wife writes her dissertation. Gary recently volunteered in Haiti where he was supposed to be helping those whose lives were devastated by the earthquake but mostly he just realized how f@#$ing lucky he is to do what he loves everyday. Someday, Gary plans to raise (dwarven) children with his beautiful wife in a cave in New Zealand… think Mines of Moria.
Level 11 Dwarven Swordmage: (Character Sheet)
NAT 20’s: 3 | NAT 1's: 5 | DAMAGE DONE: 411 | DAMAGE TAKEN: 444
KILLING BLOWS: 2 | MINIONS POPPED: 3 | HEALS GIVEN: 60 | HEALS RECEIVED: 124
PRINCESS POINTS: 1 | AVERAGE INITIATIVE: 14.25 | MISSES: 23
Gralford StoneShield is a Dwarven Swordmage. This is rare among Dwarves and he did not have an easy upbringing because of it. At a young age, he was taken from his family by his Uncle, Rocklon. He took Gralford to study at an academy that was more focused on his “special skill set”.
He was the only Dwarf among Elves, Half-Elves, Humans, Eladrins and even some Halfings. Though he has a very unDwarf-like fighting style, he is every bit a Dwarf. What he lacks in agility, which is what a good deal of his training was based upon, he makes up for with athletics and endurance…or so he believes. Though he never uses it, Gralford is never without his family’s shield, which he carries on his back. He is a Hammer of Moradin.
- BLOODY MESS: Get bloodied three times in a single encounter. (Unlocked in The Prologue: 003)
- IHOP : Stack four status effects on an enemy. (Unlocked in The Prologue: 003)
- ELEVEN: Roll two ones, back to back. (Unlocked in Episode 003)
- GERONIMO: Fall and take more than 3d10 damage. (Unlocked in Episode 003)
- PACIFIST: Miss every attack in an encounter. (Unlocked in Episode 005)
- TRAITOR: Bloody an ally. (Unlocked in Episode 007)
- THERE YOU ARE, PETER: Have an excellent in-character moment. (Unlocked in Episode 021)