Record Session 008: Episodes 025, 026, and 027
The party makes their way into the glorious nation of Thunderblood! The place where Arience is crown prince and should be adorned with lavish gifts, right...? Or is he a prince..? No one seems to recognize him here, OMG WAS HE DRUNK WHEN HE SAID HE WAS A PRINCE? THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING!!!
Drinking God Rules: 4 (+1)
- Everyone roll a d20. Whoever rolls the lowest must take a shot before the game begins. -@joshthevaliant
- Crazy 8: Whenever someone rolls a natural 8, they must drink. - @HedonisticNihil
- Drink when you encounter or bid farewell to an NPC. Finish your drink when you encounter or bid farewell to a group of NPCs. - @SwissActionHero
- Every time you fail a non-attack roll (that isn't a critical fail), you may finish a full glass, and re-roll with a -3 penalty. If the re-roll is a critical fail, everyone finishes their drink. You must refill your drink and finish it with them. -@Teh_Creep
- GAUL FAUL: If your dice roll goes off the table, you must drink.