TOM FONSS hails from a dark and treacherous land known as: San Diego. There he spent most of his days playing “Sonic The Hedgehog 2” and eating an embarrassing amount of microwaveable taquitos. Tom attended the UCLA School of Theater Film & Television and, since graduating, has appeared in numerous commercials, plays, web series, and comedy shows. He currently performs in the Groundlings Sunday Company and is a proud member of his sketch group Big Boss Comedy. He also performs improv regularly with Dragon Dragon Dinosaur and Hospital Fight. Tom’s interests are: nat 20’s, whisky, & jalapeno chips (in that order).
GUB T. Montgomery
Level 11 Dragonborn Fighter (Slayer): (Character Sheet)
NAT 20’s: 0 | NAT 1's: 6 | DAMAGE DONE: 723 | DAMAGE TAKEN: 525*
KILLING BLOWS: 2 | MINIONS POPPED: 8 | HEALS GIVEN: 5 | HEALS RECEIVED: 170*
PRINCESS POINTS: 4 | AVERAGE INITIATIVE: 11.53 | MISSES: 13
Gub is a dragonborn fighter who hails from a volcanic hive of scum and villainy known as Blazestone. After 43 years of being the most feared muscle the Blazestone Yakuza has ever employed, he’s on the run from Azmar the Ash Maker his, now, former and royally pissed off dragonborn mob boss. Gub prevented Azmar from killing a kid who “looked at him funny” and by prevented I mean he head butted him and apparently dragonborn mob bosses don’t like getting head butted.
Despite having a bounty on his head, Gub’s still as jovial as ever and his drinking problem is still well out of hand. Gub’s a simple Dragonborn, with simple tastes: he loves the taste of whisky from his flask, a fine Blazestone cigar after battle, talking to women no matter how awkward he is at it, tattooing the names of his fallen foe on his arms, and lighting mofos on fire.
- PUSHY: Push an enemy off an edge 3 times in an encounter. (Unlocked in Episode 004)
- SLOW AS MOLASSES: Roll a natural one on initiative. (Unlocked in Episode 010)
- DICK SPIRIT: Participate in a "Dick-off." (Unlocked in Episode 016)
- HANDY: Make an attack with a found weapon. (Unlocked in Episode 016)
- THERE YOU ARE, PETER: Have an excellent in-character moment. (Unlocked in Episode 017 & 022)
- TRUE LOVE: Make a selfless demonstration of true love. (Unlocked in Episode 018)
- POUNDED: Have to finish a drink right after filling your drink. (Unlocked in Episode 019)